Learn About Our Screening System
At Always Classic Care, your family members' safety and comfort is our highest priority. With this in mind, we've implemented an extremely thorough screening process that enables us to hire only the best, most reliable nursing professionals and home health aides.
Our Screening Process
We go above and beyond State of Florida requirements to make sure our in-home caregivers are ready to deliver the best care possible. Each and every one of our caregivers must:
- Pass a Level 2 (FBI) Background Test
- Possess a Home Health & CNA (Certificate) or RN/LPN (License)
- Have Documentation for Self-Administration of Medication (CNAs & HHAs Only)
- Have Previous Caregiving Experience
- Prove Valid Work Authorization
- Possess a Current CPR Card (Renewed Every 2 Years)
- Provide Statement Saying They Are Free of Communicable Illness
- Undergo an In-Depth Interview Process with Several Members of Our Team
- Certificate of training in OSHA, Domestic Violence, Alzheimer's training, and HIPPA.
Matching Caregivers & Clients
We carefully select each caregiver to match the client's needs. If at any time you feel that the caregiver matched to your loved one is not a good fit, we are happy to replace them with someone more suitable to your needs.